This program is ongoing | $899 per person
Tired of the weight loss roller coaster?
You can finally lose the weight and keep it off for good. State of Slim reignites your metabolism and in just 16-weeks you can lose more than 10% of your body weight.
This innovative program, developed at the CU Anschutz Medical Campus, is now available conveniently close to home in Lone Tree!
What is State of Slim?
- A 16-week, science-based weight loss program taught in an interactive, small-group setting
- Developed by endocrinologists and research experts in the field of successful weight loss
- Provides you with tools for success
- Empowers you to take action and control your life
- Finds your why and your internal motivation
- Improves your mindset
- Creates new routines and rituals
- Strengthens emotional resiliency and your mental muscle
The program is divided into three phases:
Phase 1: Reignite your metabolism
Reignites fat burners, producing rapid weight loss
Provides a clear nutritional plan
Helps metabolism become more flexible
Phase 2: Rebuild your metabolism
Improves mindset for better lifestyle choices
Increases physical activity and capacity to burn fat
Phase 3: Reinforce your metabolism
Enables you to practice the skills you learned to keep the weight off forever
PROGRAM DATES & TIMES
This program is ongoing, call 303-724-9355 for more information and the next start date.
The cost of this program is $899 per person. Classes are small groups of 20. To enroll in this class, call 303-724-9355 today to talk directly with a wellness advisor who can answer all your questions.
The program is delivered by CU South Denver (10035 S. Peoria St., Lone Tree, CO 80134). Located one mile east of I-25 along Lincoln Ave. There is plenty of free parking available.
Please note that this program is offered as a non-credit course and will not appear on any CU transcripts or apply towards any degree programs.
For additional information and updates on this program, click our “Subscribe” button below.