Financial Acumen for Non-Finance Professionals
COMPREHEND & INTERPRET FINANCIAL DATA
Wednesday, September 12
1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Would you like to better understand financial data, read accounting reports with confidence and feel more comfortable in financial discussions?
Who should attend: Non-finance professionals from all industries interested in becoming savvier in the language and skills of finance.
In this workshop you will:
- Increase your value as an employee by demonstrating financial acumen
- Master basic finance terminology and skills
- Learn to navigate and actively participate in financial discussions with confidence
- Discover the components of a budget, the link between financial objectives and organizational strategy, and how to ask the right questions about financial data
- Assess performance and make sound business decisions
- Equip yourself with the ability to champion your business financial goals
Participants will receive excel templates for budget planning, cheat sheets with relevant terms and a list of useful resources.