Crafting Your Professional Narrative
Find Your Voice, Discover Your Passion and Propel Your Career
This workshop will help participants generate inspired, action-oriented and results-driven professional narratives and brands through highlighting key elements of effective storytelling. Attendees will learn to navigate unconscious biases which may influence the tone of the stories we tell ourselves in relation to our own capabilities and accomplishments, as well as how we articulate our professional history to our colleagues, employers and potential clients. Participants will develop a timeline of their professional landscape in order to better understand and integrate their passion into their work. Dive into this half-day workshop to discover your voice and personal passion to help propel your career.
About our CU Expert:
Erin Cunningham is the director of wellness programs, training and leadership development at the University of Colorado Anschutz Health and Wellness Center. For more than 15 years, Cunningham has had the privilege of coaching more than 3,000 clients on wellness, personal and professional development, allowing them to feel empowered to accomplish their unique goals. She focuses her professional efforts on delivery and administration of group learning environments and one-on-one coaching aimed at individual growth, leadership development and organizational development. Cunningham leverages her previous experience as vice president of a Denver based management consulting firm to create programs aimed at improvements in organizational culture and strategy.
She is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Organizational Learning, Performance and Change and holds the following credentials:
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation, Fielding Graduate University
- HeartMath Certified Trainer
- Certified Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach, Institute for Social & Emotional Intelligence
- Certified Facilitator, Leader as Coach, Institute for Social & Emotional Intelligence
- Certified Master Career Coach, Career Partners International
- Manager as Coach Leadership Series, Certified Facilitator, Career Partners International