Friday, Dec. 7
9 a.m. – noon
OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND?
The growth in using virtual talent is booming at exponential rates as organizations seek to leverage talent located out of their region or accommodate team members who cannot be onsite for a host of reasons. Are you ready to meet the challenges that come with managing virtual teams? Do you have a virtual mindset? Learn how managing virtual teams takes a unique and purposeful approach to realize true success.
Upon completion of this program you will:
- Build your competence and your confidence to manage virtual teams successfully
- Master the 10 essentials of high-performance virtual teams
- Understand the growing trend of virtual teams and what it means to you as a manager and to your business
- Learn to appreciate the true value of a virtual employee
- Discover what a virtual manager’s mindset needs to be
- Uncover how to best leverage technology to support virtual teams
- Walk away with an understanding and confidence to manage and lead a high-performance virtual team.
About our CU Expert
Virg Setzer is a Certified Executive and Leadership Coach, Organizational Consultant, and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Colorado Denver in the Business School. He has an M.S. in Organizational Performance and B.S. in Business Administration. Virg is a Certified Social & Emotional Intelligence Coach; Certified Conversational Intelligence Coach; and a Certified Talent Strategist. He coaches leaders and managers to increase their interpersonal and leadership effectiveness in managing teams both domestically and internationally.
Who Should Attend
Current, future and potential managers and leaders of both global and domestic virtual teams, across all industries, with the desire to operate more effectively and develop high performing virtual teams.
This workshop is located at CU South Denver (10035 S. Peoria St., Lone Tree, CO 80134). Located one mile east of I-25 along Lincoln Ave. There is plenty of free parking available.
Please note that this program is offered as a non-credit course and will not appear on any CU transcripts or apply towards any degree programs.
For additional information and updates on this program, click our “E-News Sign Up” button below.