Comprehend & Interpret Financial Data
Would you like to better understand ﬁnancial data, read accounting reports with conﬁdence and feel more comfortable in ﬁnancial discussions?
In this workshop you will:
- Increase your value as an employee by demonstrating ﬁnancial acumen
- Master basic ﬁnance terminology and skills
- Learn to navigate and actively participate in ﬁnancial discussions with conﬁdence
- Discover the components of a budget, the link between ﬁnancial objectives and organizational strategy, and how to ask the right questions about ﬁnancial data
- Assess performance and make sound business decisions
- Equip yourself with the ability to champion your business ﬁnancial goals
- Participants will receive excel templates for budget planning, cheat sheets with relevant terms and a list of useful resources.
Who Should Attend
Non-ﬁnance professionals from all industries interested in becoming savvier in the language and skills of ﬁnance.
This workshop is located at CU South Denver (10035 S. Peoria St., Lone Tree, CO 80134). Located one mile east of I-25 along Lincoln Ave. There is plenty of free parking available.
Please note that this program is offered as a non-credit course and will not appear on any CU transcripts or apply towards any degree programs.
For additional information and updates on this program, click our “E-News Sign Up” button below.