DAILY 9:30 A.M. – 5 P.M.
CLOSED THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS
Eligibility for Group Visit Rates
- Have a minimum of 10 paying attendees
- Make a reservation at least two weeks in advance
- Pay in a single payment upon arrival (cash, check or credit card accepted)
If you are interested in school group programs, refer to our K-12 Field Trips.
|Museum and a Movie or a Program||Museum and a Movie and a Program|
|Ages 13-59||$ 8||$10-12*|
|Children Under 3||FREE||$10-12*|
|Special Needs||$ 8||$10-12*|
|Special Needs Companions||$8||$10-12*|
|REQUEST A GROUP VISIT|
Senior Ride to the Museum
Every year, SeniorRide transports thousands of senior citizens to a variety of cultural, educational and entertainment events. Serving groups of 10 or more people, SeniorRide is an essential service for the senior citizen community.
- Call RTD at 303-299-6503 or send an email to email@example.com to make reservations for transportation to CU South Denver. Please do not call CU South Denver to reserve your field trip until you receive confirmation of your seats from RTD.
- Once you receive your confirmation, please call CU South Denver at 303-315-9446 for reservations. Please note that cash/check or credit card payment is accepted the day of the visit.
- Call RTD for final confirmations at least three weeks before the visit. SeniorRide will provide information on pick-up times approximately one week before the trip. Tickets, passes and transfers are not accepted as payment on SeniorRide.